1. Items of personal information to collect
- The company collects the following personal information for membership, counseling, service application, etc.
- - Collection items : name, date of birth, password, home phone number, home address, mobile phone number, email
- - How to collect personal information : Homepage (to apply for employment)
2. Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information
- The Company uses the collected personal information for the following purposes.
- - Implementation of contracts for service provision and support for employment : Content provision
- - Membership Management : Identification
3. Retention and use period of personal information
- In principle, after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved, we will destroy the information without delay. However, the following information will be retained for the period specified below for the following reasons.
- - Retention item : Login ID (email)
- - Preservation Basis : ID Non-Reusable Policy
- - Retention period : Records on employment support, etc.: 1 year
4. Procedures and methods of destroying personal information
- In principle, after the purpose of collecting and using personal information has been achieved, the Company will immediately destroy the information. The procedure and method of destruction are as follows.
- Destruction Procedures The information entered by the member for membership, etc., is transferred to a separate DB after the purpose is accomplished (in the case of a paper sheet), and the information is stored and used according to internal policies and other related laws and regulations Period) is stored for a certain period and then destroyed. Personal information transferred to a separate DB will not be used for any other purpose other than that held by law.
- Destruction method Personal information stored in electronic file form is deleted using a technical method that can not reproduce the record.
5. Providing personal information
- The company does not provide the user's personal information in principle. However, except as follows.
- - If the users have agreed in advance, if the investigation agency is required by the procedures and procedures prescribed in the Act for the purpose of investigation,
6. Consignment of collected personal information
The company will not entrust your information to outside companies without your consent. In the event that such a need arises in the future, we will notify the customer of the entrusted person and the details of the entrusted business, and will receive prior consent, if necessary.
7. Rights of users and legal representatives and how to exercise them
Users and legal representatives may inquire or modify the personal information of the registered person or his / her children under the age of 14 at any time, and may request the termination of the registration, and contact the person in charge of personal information management by written, telephone or e-mail.
8. Matters concerning the installation and operation of automatic collection device for personal information and its refusal
- - How to decline cookie settings Example: To decline cookie settings, you can either allow all cookies, check each time you save cookies, or refuse to save all cookies by selecting the option of your web browser There is.
- - How to set up example (for Internet explorer) Tools> Internet Options> Personal information at the top of web browser. However, if you refuse to install cookies, there may be difficulties in providing the service.
9. Civil Service on Personal Information
- In order to protect customer's personal information and to handle complaints related to personal information,
- You may report all personal information protection complaints arising from your use of our services to your personal information manager or department. The Company will respond promptly to the users' complaints.
- Please contact the following organizations if you need to report or consult about other personal information infringement.
- - Personal Dispute Mediation Committee (www.1336.or.kr/1336)
- - Information Protection Mark Certification Committee (www.eprivacy.or.kr/02-580-0533-4)
- - Internet Crime Investigation Center (http://icic.sppo.go.kr/02-3480-3600)
- - Cyber Terror Response Center (www.ctrc.go.kr/02-392-0330)