Article 1 [Purpose)
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the terms and conditions of use of the Internet homepage service (hereinafter referred to as the "Service") provided by ONEGENE INDIA (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") and the purpose of specifying the rights and duties of the Company and its users I will.
Article 2 (Effect of Terms)
These Terms and Conditions shall be effective upon disclosure on the Company's website. The Company may amend the terms of this Agreement, and the amended Terms and Conditions shall become effective upon disclosure in the same manner as Article 7.
Article 3 (Rules other than the Terms)
The matters not specified in these Terms and Conditions are subject to the provisions of other related laws and regulations such as the Promotion of Information Network Usage and Information Protection Act.
Article 4 (Definition of Terms)
- Definitions of terms used in these Terms and Conditions are as follows.
- 1. User: The person who receives the services provided under these Terms and Conditions.
- 2. E-MAIL: Mail through the Internet.
Article 5 (Change of Service)
The Company may add or change the content of the Services if necessary.
Article 6 (Suspension of Service)
- 1. The Company may temporarily suspend the provision of services in the event of maintenance / replacement / breakdown of information and communication facilities such as computers, or breakdown of communication.
- 2. In case of discontinuance of service under Paragraph 1, the notice will be given to the user in accordance with Article 7.
Article 7 (Notice to User)
- 1. If the Company notifies the User, it may do so at the e-mail address submitted by the User to the Company.
- 2. If a company notifies about an unspecified number of users, it can substitute individual notice by posting it on the homepage bulletin board for over a week.
Article 8 (Collection of Personal Information)
1. The Company collects only the minimum information required by the Company when collecting user information for the purpose of providing the service, and collects the following information.
- 1 ) Name
- 2 ) Email
- 3 ) Cell phone number
- 4 ) Address
- 2. When the Company collects personal information that can be used to identify the user, the Company will notify the user of the matters specified in the related laws and obtain consent.
- 3. Personal information provided may not be used for purposes other than the purpose of collection without the consent of the user except for the exception of related laws, or it can not be provided to a third party.
- 4. The user can view and correct errors of his / her personal information at any time.
- 5. A third party who has received personal information from the company or company will destroy the personal information without delay when it has achieved the purpose of collecting or receiving the personal information.
- 1. The Company collects only the minimum information required by the Company when collecting user information for the purpose of providing the service, and collects the following information.
Article 9 (Duties of the Company)
- 1. The Company shall make every effort to provide continuous and stable service as stipulated in these Terms and Conditions.
- 2. The Company shall maintain and repair the facilities related to the service at all times and shall make every effort to repair / repair the failure without delay.
- 3. The company will not send commercial emails for commercial purposes if the user does not want to do so.
- 4. The company must have a security system to protect the user's personal information so that the user can use the service safely.
Article 10 (Obligations of User)
- 1. The user must comply with the company's notices such as related laws and regulations, the provisions of this agreement, instructions for use and precautions, and should not interfere with other company's business.
- 2. . You may not use the Service without any prior approval of the Company to make any profit-making act.
- 3. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, translate, publish, broadcast or otherwise transfer the information obtained from the Service to any other person without prior consent of the Company.
- 4. If any change is made to the personal information provided to the company, the user shall immediately request the company to amend the information so that it is in compliance with the facts.
5. You shall not engage in any of the following acts in connection with your use of the Service, and you are solely responsible for any consequences arising from any of the following acts:
- 1) Receiving e-mail address of another member and sending spam mail
- 2) Acts related to crime or other crime
- 3) Dealing with goodwill and other social order
- 4) Acts that infringe the intellectual property right of company and others
- 5) Defame or insult the reputation of the company and others
- 6) Acts of hacking or spreading computer virus
- 7) Continuously transmitting certain contents such as advertisement information against the intention of others
- 8) Any act that may interfere with or prevent the stable operation of the service
- 9) Unauthorized modification of the contents of services provided by the Company
- 10) Acts that violate other related laws and regulations
Article 11 (Deletion of Registration)
- 1. The Company takes care of the registration (posting) of the user, and protects it with the best of care not to be altered, damaged or deleted.
2. However, the Company may delete the registration in the service registered by the user if it violates the provisions of Article 10 or falls under any of the following subparagraphs without prior consent of the publisher or prior notice to the publisher.
- 1) Defamation of other members or third parties by defamation or slander.
- 2) Content that violates public order or morality
- 3) What is considered to be connected with crime
- 4) Infringement of copyright or other rights of the company or third party
- 5) What might interfere with or reduce the stable operation of the service
- 6) Criminalizing the company without evidence or confirmation or dissemination of testimonials
- 7) For spammy postings (for example, lucky letters, 800 million emails, specific site ads, etc.)
- 8) The disclosure of personal information of others without the consent of others
- 9) What is considered to be in violation of other relevant laws and regulations
Article 12 (Rights / Obligations to Registration)
All rights, including copyrights to the registration, and any legal liability associated with the registration, are reserved to the user who posted it.
Article 13 (Restrictions on Use and Restriction of Copyright)
- 1. Copyright and other intellectual property rights belong to the company.
- 2. The user should not use the information obtained by using the service by copying, transmitting, publishing, distributing, broadcasting or other methods without the prior consent of the company or using it for the third party.
Article 14 (Link Site)
- 1. The Company may provide hyperlinks to the websites of other companies.
- 2. In this case, the Company has no control over the hyperlinked Web sites of other companies (hereinafter referred to as "Link Sites"), so the Company shall not be liable for any The Company shall not be held liable and shall not be held responsible for any problems arising between the User and the Link Site.
Article 15 (Prohibition of Transfer, etc.)
You may not make any other arrangements such as the transfer of the right to use the Services under this Agreement, or any other use contract, to the other person for the purpose of assignment, contribution or security without the prior written consent of the Company.
Article 16 (Liability for Damages)
- 1. The Company shall be liable to compensate the user for any damage caused by the Company's intentional or material negligence in connection with the service provided to the user by the Terms and Conditions.
- 2. If the user damages the Company in violation of Article 10 and these Terms and Conditions, the User is liable to compensate the Company.
- 3. If a user is liable to another user or a third party for violating the provisions of Article 10 and other terms and conditions and causes damage to the company, You must reimburse us for any damages incurred by us.
Article 17 (Indemnity / Indemnity)
- 1. The Company shall not be held responsible for the accuracy, reliability, etc. of the data, information or facts posted on the service by users (hereinafter referred to as "data, etc."). Materials, etc., and shall not be liable for any damages incurred by users in connection with the posted or transmitted data using the service, Is for the user.
- 2. If a user violates the provisions of Article 10 and engages in commercial transactions such as trading of goods with another user or a third party without the consent of the Company, the Company shall not bear any legal liability in connection with this, Does not bear any legal liability for any proprietary interests that you expect in connection with your use of the Service.
Article 18 (Settlement of Disputes and Governing Law)
- 1. The Company and the User shall make all necessary efforts to resolve the dispute related to the Service smoothly.
- 2. If a lawsuit is filed despite the provisions of paragraph 1, the laws of the Republic of Korea shall apply to such litigation.
Article 18 (Settlement of Disputes and Governing Law)
This Agreement will be effective October 26, 2017.